powered by Surfing Waves

I guarantee that you will learn things you never knew from this class



The teacher is a "charismatic" in terms of his teaching gifts, but in some of his other videos he does discuss the charismatic movement and the megachurches who have a pastor who has "charismatic" gifts like speaking in tongues as being demonic. I have no idea how this particular video has only 16,235 views  but the one about Top 10 Richest Pastors From SATAN. Who??? | Dr. Gene Kim has 620,683 views.

Like I said, I guarantee that you will learn things you never knew from this class about Polycarp and the early church fathers. The class is over 2 hours long. I will be watching it all the way through but one hour in the story of John Bunyan was taught and I just had to pause it and post it as a blog post.-Rick Livermore  



Brought to you by Rick Livermore 

https://yachtsman220.blogspot.com/ 

I use Rakuten now 
Sun Valley C C  20271 E Rittenhouse Rd,  Queen Creek, AZ 85142, USA


Celebrate Recovery  Monday nights in Tempe, 
Thursday nights in Gilbert, 
Friday nights in Queen Creek 


No comments: