powered by Surfing Waves

Announcing the existence of Digital copies of the Thompson's Chain

Announcing the existence of Digital copies of the Thompson's Chain:  The following is from that digital copy:
I did the modification of the text size from a very large size to a very small size, and the entire bible automatically renumbered all the pages down to 5,111. The page the following can be found on is page 4875

"LIVING GOD, Jos.3.10; 1 S.17.26; Pt.42.2;

84.2; UJ7.17; Je.23.36; Da.6.26; Mt26.

63; Ac.14.15; 1 Th.1.9; He.10.31; Re.7.2.


If you block copy the blue background into your WalMart kobo reader app clipboard, and paste it into an email to yourself, the system automatically adds the bibliography entry above in the yellow orange background.

If you blog the block from the Thompson Chain and you enjoy having color backgrounds that show what you were reading and show what the bibliography says about what your read, you have to add the colors manually, they are not automatic. I did it because I have gotten used to that because I do it all the time on this blog.

                                 By the way, if you were wondering how much this bible costs, the answer is complex. Read the following blog post https://yachtsman220.blogspot.com/2018/12/thompson-chain-reference-study-bible.html and visit the wholesalers and retailers websites that I linked to the post first to get an idea about how much this bible costs. 
                      You should be aware that B B Kirkbride is the only company in the list of companies I provided here that I have not contacted to request that they accept me as an affilliate marketing blogger of their ads and links.  The link to the publisher of the Thompson Chain discussed in both that post and this post is just the simple unencrypted website: http://www.kirkbride.com/
                     When I visited the website today I found this:
  http://www.kirkbride.com/agent.asp which explains how they use old school agents. They do not appear to use affiliate marketing bloggers like myself. (I couldn't contact them in order to apply with them to become a publisher partner.) The partnerships I currently have with networks who have marketplaces as listed in the above discussed blog post more than make up for the fact that they are just old school. I can still provide banners and text links on my blog posts to companies that will do business with my readers who want to purchase new Thompson Chain Reference bibles that were shipped to my partners first from B B Kirkbride. The above discussed blog post readers can also get used Thompson Chain Reference bibles by some of my partner companies through their third party sellers and their marketplaces so B B Kirkbride can continue being an excellent publisher of this excellent set of Bible choices that all have the Thompson Chain Reference system printed in the margin.
All the other companies mentioned in the above discussed blog post have accepted me. That is why my links in the blog post shown above are all encrypted. I make a commission on the items offered for sale on all their websites as long as the cookie lasts. Cookies usually last a week to a month only. 
The fact that they are the publisher of the Thompson Chain but they incorporate various translations of the Bible that comes with the study notes, chain references, index and concordance in the back makes this such a complex topic of discussion. 

If you are wondering if anyone else besides Walmart eBooks by Rakuten Kobo is providing the free KJV with the Thompson chain as a digital download, I did a search just now and found one but they list a lot more besides themselves that provide the above combination also. (the KJV with the Thompson chain) This is the site:

One more thing. I was working on writing a review of this bible portion on Walmart Kobo and it was wiped or suppressed or something as I was still trying to type. I had a sense that whoever or whatever happened to my partial review was going to be considered advertising for my blog and therefore disqualified from publication on the Walmart Kobo ebook site, (which I am a partner of thru the Rakuten network.)
Oh well, maybe one of my blog readers will be the first to review the Thompson Chain on the Walmart Kobo ebook site. I can always try reviewing it again at a later date.

This concludes the blog post.



Brought to you by Rick Livermore 
https://yachtsman220.blogspot.com/ 

I use ebates now 

Sun Valley C C 
20271 E Rittenhouse Rd, 
Queen Creek, AZ 85142, USA

Celebrate Recovery  Monday nights in Tempe, 
Thursday nights in Gilbert, 
Friday nights in Queen Creek 

No comments: