powered by Surfing Waves

December’s free book: The Promises of God


 


We use technology to equip the Church
to grow in the light of the Bible.
1313 Commercial Street • Bellingham, WA 98225
(800) 875-6467 | (360) 527-1700




If you are subscribed to receive emails from Faithlife Ebooks, check your email for this one. I am unable to figure out how to safely forward it as a blog post because I can't be giving out my own free book to my blog readers by allowing them to click on the links in the email. I removed all the faithlife ebooks links from this post before posting it. Then I made one link that has nothing to do with my own free book but you can use to read more about their setup process to start getting your own free books every month. this is the link: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month

If you are not subscribed to receive emails from faithlife Ebooks here are some links you can try in order to purchase it from other retail outlets:

Cokesbury $12.49








this link takes you to the book on the Textbooks.com marketplace












This concludes the post about the Free book - The Promises of God



I use ebates now

Brought to you by Rick Livermore 
https://yachtsman220.blogspot.com/
 
I use ebates now 

Sun Valley C C 
20271 E Rittenhouse Rd, 
Queen Creek, AZ 85142, USA


Celebrate Recovery  Monday nights in Tempe, 
Thursday nights in Gilbert, 
Friday nights in Queen Creek 

No comments: